Movie and TV Reviews


I've decided to take on a blog to review any movies and/or television shows I'm watching. I'm going to post my review and then score it on one of a couple of recommendations:

Trash Can: Don't waste your time
Skip It: If you can avoid it, do so
Rental: It's alright, worth a watch
Own It: Good for the movie collection
Essential Collection: Don't miss it

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pokemon Movies Update

I have nine Pokemon movies left to review.  I am notifying you because I am going to be working at a slower pace of about one a week.  I watched a lot recently anticipating my trip to the Nintendo World Store in New York City and I am going to watch the other nine in the ten remaining weeks until Pokemon Black and White 2 release on October 7.  As such I am going to be reviewing some other films in the mean time.  When I do review a Pokemon film it will use the same rating style as the other Pokemon movies have and the other films I review will use the default rating system which can be found at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment